Wednesday 27 May 2009

ECA ILLUSTRATION ONLINE NOW


Its not quite done as not everyone has sent me things yet but its online now! YEAH! GO TEAM etc etc. Massive thanks to everyone who sent me their stuff. Its much appreciated and all looks great. Of course. Anyway go have a look and let me know if you have any issues with it. I had to crop some stuff for the front page random image thing but I think I got the best bits of everyones illustrations in rather than just random corners.
(p.s if you've been on the site before you may need to refresh when you first visit so that it loads up with the new site)

6 comments:

Lucy said...

That's great Lizzy thanks for organising it.

There are a couple of things that I noticed, Sophie has Lindsay G's contact info on her page, Lindsay McB and Gen are both called Fiona, and Toby's website links to yours instead.
Other than that - it's looking good!

Lizzy Stewart said...

yeah i've just had a barrage of messages telling me this. its being fixed right now. late night html copy and pasting makes for some sloppy errors! oops!

fiona said...

thanks lizzy looks brilliant!
just a wee thing in my blurb - there's two tos in the last sentence. that may have been my fault though...

Anonymous said...

cheers lizzy, it looks fab :)

Andrew Denholm said...

The website is well good. It all seems fine to me. Is there any chance you could put my email address on it. andrewdenholm@hotmail.co.uk.
Cheers

Come On Gang! said...

well done lizzy, looking good. i'll get on ursula's case to upload her stuff to you. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx hahaha kisses are good