Thursday 28 May 2009

Meadows Festival

Hey guys,

I am currentlt in the process of organising a stall for us at the Meadows Festival next week (6th and & 7th June)... We will be sharing a stall with some 3rd years but, from what I gather, not many of them are up for it. I'll keep you posted on the details as they materialize but if anyone's interested give me a shout. It should be good, the 3rd years made some big sales last year and it will be good practise for our degree show shop! (hopefully we will make some pennies too, as I know we are all unbelievably poor after the last few weeks/months). The stall costs £35 but hopefully college will pay this. wooop!

2 comments:

Nicky O'Byrne said...

Hi I'd love to take part please keep me posted! nicky.obyrne@gmail.com

Lucy said...

For the record, I can't come on Sunday but I can manage Saturday morning.
Also, if there are any tutors out there reading this, when do we get our work back from assessments?